I have finally completed Real Skate Stories, my roller skating site, and would like your feedback on it.It has not been launched yet because I have not received authorizations to use all of the images just yet.
I set up the site to collect stories of roller skaters who skate on quad skates – not ice skates or roller blades – for my project.
I wanted to give people options on ways to share their stories: typing or video recording their responses as comments.
Here is the feedback I need:
- Is the header image overpowering? I wanted it to reflect all types of skating, but is it too much?
- Is the site easy to navigate? I want to make it clear that your stories are important and you can contact me.
- Did you find any spelling or grammar errors? I need an additional set of eyes.
- Would an image be more impactful on the About page.
- Any suggestions or recommendations?
After visiting Real Skate Stories, please leave your comments below. Thank you for your support.