Things are quite busy, but I just had to take the time to give a quick update.
- Revising The Write Design website. It is giving me the flux, but it will be done REAL soon.
- I have come up with at least three different ways to profit from teaching blogging. Now, it’s time to plan and execute. After I finish this website.
- Watching videos on Chicago history. Very interesting.
- I have one intern for Shorty and the interest of another.
- I’m submitting at least 2 queries per week. One story was actually rejected by Chicago Magazine, which is great. At least I know they are reading my work.
- I conducted a social media presentation at The Women’s Business Development Center and it turned out well. There was a young lady I knew in the session so I was able to get honest feedback.
- I found more great information for my roller skating book.
- Great cooperation from live blogging companies. I’m working on completing that soon.
That’s all I have for now. I really want to complete The Write Design site ASAP. I hope to be in a better position next week. Until then…