Here are my lessons for June.
- I have everything and everyone I need at this moment to make my dreams come true
- I know more than I think I know
- I am smarter than I think I am
- My success or failure is in my hands
- It helps to be surrounded by people who care even if they don’t always listen to your ramblings. At least they look like they’re listening
- I’m really close to my gold. I just have a little more digging to do. At least my shovel is less heavy
- I am almost done with my classes. Now, I need an audience to share my knowledge with.
- No one knows what you don’t know unless you tell them.
- Courage, faith and tenacity will carry you everywhere you want to go.
- Stay off of social networking sites. Being social does not equal to productivity.