Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- RT @MarkIrby1: #FF @Mel_vanpeebles @Only1Karimah @Alexis_Fields @cheriejohnson75 @Rhyon_Nicole @SoulGroovy @Demimckinney @Marcie_Hill @Chr… 20 minutes ago
- RT @MaryMorony1: @Marcie_Hill Merry merry & happy happy! 21 minutes ago
- RT @BevMahone: #TweetHearts who add VALUE to Twitter @politicalseason @Marcie_Hill @torinellis @AnthonyTilghman @running_upfield 21 minutes ago
- RT @MaryMorony1: #FollowFriday @EvervilleFans @BookViral @Marcie_Hill for being top influencers in my community this week :) have a merry m… 21 minutes ago
- RT @writewright7: Bountifully blessed weekend wishes. @laydnred617 @AYellowHouse @SistahsPlace2 @MsKayBtee @Marcie_Hill @kinyartashanay @Br… 21 minutes ago