Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- Ms. Marcie on Marcie Writes is Up and Running – Follow Me There!
- bethan123456 on Marcie Writes is Up and Running – Follow Me There!
- Ms. Marcie on Line Dancing Chicago Style
- Capucine Tigner on Line Dancing Chicago Style
- T. on Sam Ennon from BOBSA is Great
- #Overcomebloggersblock and enhance your American and Black history knowledge by researching and educating your audience on #Juneteenth. 3 hours ago
- How To Start A Blog - Step by Step Tutorial startbloggingonline.com 4 hours ago
- Technical Know-How targetmarketingmag.com/article/7-tips… 15 hours ago
- RT @WSpriggs: .@WVON1690 @MakeItPlain @rolandsmartin @Crewof42 looking forward to joining @perrismall listen live at: iheart.com/#/live/5304/?a… 18 hours ago
- RT @CCAdvocacy: New outdoor movie screen debuts in #Chicago's Millennium Park! chicagotribune.com/entertainment/… 18 hours ago