Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email email@example.com.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- The Best Place to Find Speaking Gigs po.st/kuPmsQ via @B2Community 8 hours ago
- The Last Word: Tech and Benefits: No Longer Strange Bedfellows | 2014-10-09 | Workforce.com: workforce.com/articles/20830… 14 hours ago
- Is Social Media Marketing Heaven or Hell?: publishingperspectives.com/2014/10/social… via @pubperspectives 14 hours ago
- Painkiller Addiction Affects Individual, Employer | 2014-09-29 | Workforce.com: workforce.com/articles/20791… 14 hours ago
- Best New Books to Read This Fall bher.co/00Nf 14 hours ago