Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email email@example.com.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- Ms. Marcie on Where are the Black People In Roller Skating?
- david hinton on Where are the Black People In Roller Skating?
- G. Franklin on Sam Ennon from BOBSA is Great
- Virtual Assistant Training, Education Ensure SmBiz Success on Marcie’s Inspiration: Keep Your Dreams to Yourself
- Ms. Marcie on Line Dancing Chicago Style
- How to Run a Simple Contest and Add 500 New Subscribers to Your List boostblogtraffic.com/subscriber-con… via @JonMorrow 6 hours ago
- 10 Steps To Help Turn Your Blog Into A Number 1 Bestselling Book : @ProBlogger problogger.net/archives/2014/… 6 hours ago
- RT @JusSoulsingin: #FOLLOW 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 @Marcie_Hill #LovePeaceMusic reverbnation.com/jussoulsingin 7 hours ago
- @JusSoulsingin You too! 7 hours ago
- RT @JusSoulsingin: @Marcie_Hill have an awesome weekend. #LovePeaceMusic 7 hours ago