Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- Does God Hear Us? wp.me/pjQN4-sC via @C50something 3 hours ago
- 5 Sources of Ideas for My Blog Posts : @ProBlogger problogger.net/archives/2014/… 3 hours ago
- Top 10 Blogs For Writers Contest 2014 - Nominations writetodone.com/top-10-blogs-f… 3 hours ago
- Finding Passion on the High Seas | Ziglar: ziglar.com/business/findi… via @thezigziglar 4 hours ago
- From Homeless to Billionaire: 4 Tips For Entrepreneurs nikkiwoodsmedia.com/homeless-billi… 7 hours ago