Books Ink and Carter G. Woodson Library are gearing up for the 2010 Authors’ Showcase to be held in October at the library as a part of the Chicago Public Library’s annual Chicago Book Festival. They are looking for authors who are interested in participating in panel discussions and book signings. Deadline for inquiries is Aug. 1. For more information, call 773-330-4115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tag Archives: 2010 Author’s Showcase
- RT @TheMichaelBrown: A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. bit.ly/1cyqTii 6 hours ago
- Beginner Week: My 43 DOs and 25 DON’Ts of Blogging : @ProBlogger problogger.net/archives/2014/… 14 hours ago
- 5 Things About WordPress That Really Bug Me productivewriters.com/2014/03/06/wor… via @thejohnsoares 14 hours ago
- Beginner Week: We Asked Veteran Bloggers to Reflect on Mistakes Made in Their Early Days : @ProBlogger problogger.net/archives/2014/… 14 hours ago
- Are you familiar with @rejectiontherapy? No worries. Listen to my interview with @JessKupferman to learn more. ow.ly/uiUsC 14 hours ago